Student Support Coordinator
Magnolia Coastlands Area Health Education Center
Part time job opportunity, 3 days/week
- Provide coordination and support for community clinical experiences for health professions students.
- Arrange logistics re housing, student credentialing, travel support, record maintenance, and staff support.
- Requires Bachelor’s degree in Education, Community/Public Health, Counseling or equivalent; 3 years work experience with students, excellent organization, communication and public relations skills, some travel.
- Good computer skills including knowledge of Excel preferred.
- Position located on Georgia Southern University Statesboro Campus.
For full job description and to apply, please send email to Dr. Jane Nester at email@example.com along with cover letter and resume.