Recruitment For Health Careers
What is the Job Shadowing Program?
Application Deadline: Please contact Rachel Kirkland at 912-478-1590, or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job Shadow Forms:Application & Requirements Form
What is the Jump Start Academy?
Check out the Jump Start Academy students in action at Ogeechee Technical College.
Watch the Video
A scholarship will be awarded to an outstanding member who meets service hour requirements along with other applicable guidelines. The scholarship awardee will be chosen by a selection committee and will receive a $500.00 educational scholarship upon the acceptance into a post-secondary institution.
- Must be a current 9th through 12th grade student
- Complete the Jump Start Academy application
- Parent/Guardian approval required
- Complete a minimum of 20 hours of workshop and volunteer activity.
What is P.H.Y.A. Day?
PHYA Day will be held on campus at Georgia Southern University.
For more information please contact our Health Careers coordinator at 912-478-1590 or email@example.com
Health Career Camp
Camp Activities Include:
- Discussions with practicing health professionals
- Networking opportunities with current health professionals
- A chance to gain expert advice on schools offering health professions curriculums
- Hands on activities such as how to make a cast or creating their own dental molds